I had such a good birthday. It started with getting to sleep in. Yippy to that! Then, my husband made me a wonderful breakfast/lunch....brunch...Yum! Then, we relaxed and watched tv while Savannah took her nap. When she woke up, we played outside in the yard for a little while. Then, my hubby decided that he wanted to take me bowling. I haven't been bowling for so long. It was fun, but now feel I need to redeem myself by playing bowling on the Wii. I have come to realize that I am much better at bowling when I sit in one place and swing a remote. It was a lot of fun though and Savannah was super cute. After bowling, we went to dinner, where I was surprised with a table full of my wonderful friends. Thanks for taking time to come celebrate with me, Bonnie, Sam, Melanie, Mike Danielle, Ryan, Jonathan, Mom, My Hubby, and My baby girl. I am so grateful that all of you could share in my special day. I finished the day by coming home and playing a board game that I got for my birthday, with my hubby, Ryan, and Jonathan. It is a really fun game and any game played with these people is a very amusing time. Overall, it was such a wonderful day. I got beautiful flowers sent to me from my best friend and I got to spend time with my loving family and friends. I also got photo albums I wanted, cards, balloons, a gift card, and and a bunch of cupcakes. I really feel so blessed! Thanks to everyone for being there and for all that remembered me and left me messages. I truly appreciate it! I love you hunny. Thanks for making this day so amazing! You are the best!
I will post pictures soon!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday! I'm happy you had a great day!
Awww, I'm going to have to link this post to Max since there is a 50/50 chance he will be around for my next birthday....you know, to give him ideas. Sounds like you definately enjoyed it! Good job Bryan!!!
Every time I bowl I think about cosmic bowling back in the day.
Happy Belated!!! How awesome!!! Props to your hubby for making it such a wonderful day!!!! :)
Wow you have such an amazing husband. I am so glad your day was wonderful!!! Wish we could have been there to spend it with you:)
I am so glad that you had a wonderful day. You have a wonderful hubby and such great friends.
sounds like an awesome bday :) mines coming up soon. Im asking for sleeping in. haha
Post a Comment