
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a mama to a little girl whom I love so very much. I am a wife to the greatest man I have ever met in my life. I am a daughter and a sister to a wonderful family. Most of all, I am me!
2 comments:
We hope that you and Bryan had such wonderful birthdays!!! Wish we could be there to celebrate them with you:) It is nice to see alot of pictures of what you guys have been up to and see how big Savvy is getting:) I LOVE your halloween costumes. You always come up with great things every year and that is awesome:) You and savvy are so beautiful
Ok, so the wizard of oz is my all time favorite movie.....EVER!! I can seriously quote that entire movie from beginning to end....so needless to say I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment