Thursday, November 20, 2008
Cookies for Daddy!
Mondays are a long day at my house because my hubby has class after work. So, by the time he gets home I am usually ready to pull my hair out. Savannah is not one to be cooped up in the house all day, especially when it is just me and her. Anyway, after watching hours of kid shows and going outside for a while, I decided that we were going to make daddy some cookies. Savannah was all for it, especially when she found out that cookie dough is really yummy! She is our daughter...that's for sure! Surprisingly, she was really helpful and had a lot of fun helping me. Well, here are the pictures. They pretty much speak for themselves!


















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Awww... What a great helper she is. She is getting so big and just so CUTE:)
So cute! Looks like you two had a great time!!! Those cookies look yummy!!!! :)
MMM! Atta girl. One spoon on the cookie sheet, one spoon in the mouth. ;) After my own heart.
Those pictures are tooo sweet.... I love all of her cute facial expressions!!!! I remember the days when Ben had school at night... ARRGGHH... they were long days... ((HUGS))
we had a great thanksgiving. Thank you. how about you guys?
I want your toffee cookie recipe! (I think thats what it's called)
What you make toffee cookies? I LOVE toffee anything. I want the recipe to. lol OH and by the way TAG you're it! Look at my blog to see what kind of Tag it is. It is a FUN one
Post a Comment