Friday, August 8, 2008

And so it begins.....

Well.....thanks to a friend of mine and her two very lively children (Averi), I have decided that I too must start a blog. She asked me not that long ago if I was going to join the blogging world, but at the time, I was just too busy. I was in the process of moving. I guess since I am now moved and have a little more time, I should start writing. I can't promise you that my writing will be all that entertaining, but I will try my best to give all of you a little amusement or at least a smile. Please feel free to comment on my thoughts and stories, give me suggestions, rant, share your opinions, or just say hello. I am very new to this and have no idea what I am doing. So.....I guess all I have left to say is....Happy Reading!

Oh yeah....Since this is my first post, I will share a fun little story with you. We just moved into a new house and we have two bathrooms. The back bathroom is where we keep the cat food, in a very large self feed bowl because we have 3 cats. The other day, I was in the living room and I noticed it was really quiet (that never happens when there is a 16 month old in the house, unless she is sleeping). Anyway, as I walk to the back of the house, I hear this sound as though it is raining. I know it is not, so I hurry to find out what is going on. I find Savannah sitting in the middle of the floor throwing all the cat food into the air. She has pretty much emptied the bowl all over the bathroom, as the cats sit watching her. I look at her and say, "What did you do to mama's bathroom?" She looks at me so innocently....and smiles! The girl still likes to put everything in her mouth. Who knows how much of the cat food she ate before I got back there! Yum! Yum!

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

Oh she is just to funny!! Kids just think of the darndest things don't they? lol That isreally cute! I am glad that you can start the whole blogging world. It is nice to see you on here

HisWifeTheirMom said...

Gasp, YOU DID IT!!!! YAY!!! I so cant wait to read about your adventures...wait, she's 16months old already?!?!?! Where has time gone?

I'd rather it be rainin' cat food then men at her age...lol.

Joanna said...

YAY!!! Not for the cat food but for you starting your blog. Now I will get a chance to enter your world since we never get to talk. We still need to do dinner... one of these days!!! Say Hi to your hubby too from us!! :)