Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Obsession....
I have come to the conclusion that I am obsessed with the Olympics. It's ridiculous really. I have been watching everything....even the things I don't particularly care about. When the Olympics started, I was interested in a few events: gymnastics, swimming, and beach volleyball. Now I am watching pretty much whatever is on at the time. If I miss it....I record it. It's sick....I know! I just can't help myself. I am such a fan! Anyway, I just thought I would share my new obsession. If you are not a Phelps Fan, then you should be. He is unbelievable! Oh yeah....I got my hubby hooked too! Ha ha ha!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You know it is really bad to spread your addictions to other people... HAHAHA!!! I have been watching a lot of it, I don't have the time for ALL of it. Samuel really loves the gymnastics!!! (He is taking gymnastics)
I love watching Phelps. He is such a good swimmer. I am so totally like you. I didn't think I was going to be glued to the TV all the time watching everything that I don't care about too. And I have just been stuck to the TV watching everything. I know what a loser huh?? lol But I am right there with you girl):
I love the Olympics! I've been a huge fan since I was 2!! It's incredible how the whole country comes together in support of the best of the best!
I have been watching it all too!! I'm not much of a fan of the boxing, but I pretty much watch everything else. I think my hubby gets sick of me watching it. LOL!!!
Post a Comment